Close your eyes. You just left Dundas west station and your standing on the sidewalk. You smell the air and there is a lingering scent of stale bread. You open your eyes to see an elderly woman dumping bags of old wonderbread on to the sidewalk across the street. She looks at you and smiles, revealing several missing teeth. You catch a waft of stale days-old urine.
You turn your attention from the stink sponge and look up. The towering twin brown buildings seem to reach up the sky forever. On the main street level is a wondrous strip mall with several interesting shops such as the dollar store and a medical laboratory.
This cornerstone of western Toronto’s “Junction Triangle” has been a fixture in so many people’s lives. Overshadowing all those nostalgic memories are the dirty fucking disgusting pigeons that people keep feeding so they can continue reproducing and spreading their shit and diseases throughout Dundas + Bloor West and the surrounding area.
This medium size backpack is just what you need for daily use or sports activities! The pockets (including one for your laptop) give plenty of room for all your necessities, while the water-resistant material will protect them from the weather. And it has a picture of The Crossways and some pigeons on it.
• Made from 100% polyester
• Dimensions: H 16⅞”, W 12¼”, D 3⅞”
• Water-resistant material
• Large inside pocket with a separate pocket for a 15” laptop, front pocket with a zipper, and a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
• Top zipper has 2 sliders, and there are zipper pullers attached to each slider
• Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
• Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators