You enter the massage studio, barely able to hold in the pain. You’ve been hurting for days after pulling your left thoracic ventricle soybean muscle. “Help me. My back”, You whisper with hot stinky breath to the man at the front desk.
“We can help, hon. Dont worry”, he mutters.
Minutes later you are lying on a massage table , sprawled out and covered in oil.
“Where does it hurt?”, a gruff man grunts, with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth.
“Lower back, to the left”, you reply.
“No lower. No lower”, you instruct further.
Then it happened.
A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that’s made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1×1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem